Philips HeartStart Onsite AED comes with lots features is simple and easy to use, making this ideal for any person to be prepare and ready in cases of emergency.
- Simple to operate with easy to use pull handle.
- Audio instruction; providing AED and CPR guidance. Using calm and clear voice.
- Visual are clear with icons to minimize reading and interpretation time.
- Lightweight – 3.3 lbs/1.5 kg
- Advanced technology for great performance;
- Philips SMART Analysis/Biphasic – heart rhythm assessment and defibrillation energy delivery
- Quick shock technology – Less than 10 seconds to deliver a shock after pausing CPR
- Build-in self test – conducts self tests every single day, ready to use
- Integrated SMART pads – can sense that pads have been removed from the cartridge and applied to the patient
- Philips HeartStart OnSite AED with 8-Year Warranty
- Philips Smart Pad Adult Electrode Cartridge
- Philips OnSite Battery Pack with 4-Year Warranty
- FREE VES AED ResQ Kit
- FREE Maintenance Check Tag
- FREE UPS Shipping
There are no reviews yet.