With new restrictions due to COVID-19 and social distancing, our classes will now be occurring in the blended learning format. We will be limiting the in-person interactions to necessary skills testing to ensure the safety and health of all customers
This type of certification includes two (2) steps: online learning and in-person skills testing.
- This type of learning is approved by all governing bodies because you meet with an instructor (in-person) before you get a certification card.
- You will be more successful with this class if you have access to a good computer and some familiarity with computers.
- Typical online completions times vary:
- HeartCode BLS – 2-3 hours
- HeartSaver CPR/AED 2-3 hours
- HeartSaver First Aid/CPR/AED – 3-4 hours
Learn more about the safety precautions we will be taking to ensure our customer’s safety HERE.