Philips HeartStart OnSite AED. Includes 8 year manufacturers warranty, (1) 4 year lithium battery, one (1) adult pads, and a standard size case with room to keep spare pads and and a spare battery.
- Simple to operate with easy to use pull handle.
- Audio instruction; providing AED and CPR guidance. Using calm and clear voice.
- Visual are clear with icons to minimize reading and interpretation time.
- Lightweight – 3.3 lbs/1.5 kg
- Advanced technology for great performance;
- Philips SMART Analysis/Biphasic – heart rhythm assessment and defibrillation energy delivery
- Quick shock technology – Less than 10 seconds to deliver a shock after pausing CPR
- Build-in self test – conducts self tests every single day, ready to use
- Integrated SMART pads – can sense that pads have been removed from the cartridge and applied to the patient